DiscGolfPark products are manufactured under strict guidelines. DiscGolfPark products are designed to endure even the harshest weather conditions. We grant a 10-year warranty to all steel bodies of our products and a 3-year warranty for DiscGolfPark® Target chains. The warranty begins on the day of receiving the product under the warranty conditions described below. In warranty issues we follow requirements defined in consumer protection laws.
- Manufacturer-defined warranty starts on the day of receiving the product.
- The warranty covers deviations caused by material and manufacturing flaws.
- In warranty issues, please contact the seller or representative of the product.
- The warranty does not cover flaws caused by erroneous installation or assembly of the product.
- The warranty does not cover flaws caused by: missing or insufficient maintenance of the product, use of other than original parts, erroneous repair or modification in product structure without manufacturer’s written consent and normal wear and tear.
- Flaws or defects in such products or parts that require regular maintenance after receiving the product, are not covered by the warranty. In case the flaw or defect exists, in spite of professional care, the flaw or defect will be covered by the warranty.
- Small deviations that do not affect the product’s strength or usability are not covered by the warranty. Such deviations may include small spots in paint, grains in hot-galvanized parts or other surface deviations that are caused by weather changes or otherwise normal use. Flaws covered by the warranty do not include abnormal use of the product.
- Flaws caused by transport or incorrect storage of products are not covered by the product warranty.
- Product warranty does not cover indirect damage caused by a flawed part.
- DiscGolfPark products are delivered as parts and elements together with installation & assembly and maintenance instructions. Installation instructions can also be found here.