TeeSign is specifically designed for disc golf. TeeSign tells the essential hole information and makes playing a more enjoyable experience. You don’t need to guess hole lengths, rules or safety issues. The graphics are printed and laminated on a UV-protected sticker that is attached on a sturdy metal plate. Its durable structure and powder-coated body enable the TeeSign to be used in every condition around the year. The TeeSign is manufactured in a modern hi-tech facility in Finland and it has been granted the Finnish Key Flag certificate.
TeeSign is always designed to suit your needs. It can be colored according to your wishes and even specific logos can be added to it. To help navigating on your course, ask for more signs from your course designer!
- Powder-coated metal body (Ø 60 mm)
- Height 47 inches (1200 mm) (28 inches or 700 mm from ground level)
- Laser finish in both maps and map body
- UV-protected and laminated map with aluminum back plate
- Installed on a separately ordered concrete base
Body: Warranty 10 years
The body is made of powder-coated metal.
Map: Warranty 3 years
The Map is made of laminated and UV protected sticker print that tolerates frost.
- Concrete base
- Available also with a base for installation on top of rock