The target is the most important component of a disc golf course. That’s why we have put a lot of effort into it. During the years, we have learned a lot about creating a product that resists corrosion even in the most demanding conditions. Since 2010, the DiscGolfPark targets have found their place on over 5000 disc golf holes across Europe, United States and Australia. This highly visible eye-catching target has everything that is needed from a competition level basket – and it stands the test of time.
- Bright yellow chain rack and cage improve visibility in all conditions.
- Official, PDGA (Professional Disc Golf Association) approved target.
- 28 chains configured in two tiers for superior catching.
- The chain rack is hot-galvanized and powder-coated.
- All metal parts are hot-galvanized.
- Available as a permanent and portable version.
- Pole diameter is 48mm. Permanent installation is carried out with a sleeve. Fits a concrete base made for 60mm sleeve. We recommend installing the sleeve with a plastic fitting socket.
- DiscGolfPark Pro Targets are also available in custom colors (minimum order size 18 pcs).
Body: Warranty 1 year
The body includes the target pole, basket part and the yellow chain rack. The pole is hot-dip galvanized and powder-coated.
Chains: Warranty 1 year
The chains are galvanized and 6mm thick. Hot-galvanization ensures a long-lasting protection against corrosion and provides a sticky surface on the chain. These both are essential features for a competition level disc golf target.
- Portable Foot