Grab something to eat and quench your thirst at SIsi Café..
Opening shop rentals 22/5-20/8
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10-17
Midsummer Day: 12-17
Opening shop rentals 21/8-17/9
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 11-16
Opening shop rentals 19/9-
Saturday, Sunday: 11-15
October 7: The entire course closed
With reservation for changes
The course is always open for play if you have a season ticket.
Pay after you have played if one starts before the opening.
Pay via SWISH: Phone +46707165539.
If you don´t have SWISH you can pay in cash to Mats Löf who usually is somewhere in the park.
Scorecard and the pen is available in a white box on the store down at the parking lot.
The course is always open for those who have a season ticket or can pay with SWISH.
– A round of 27 holes, adults 80kr
– A round of 27 holes, junior 40kr
– A round of 18 holes, adult 70kr
– A round of 18 holes, junior 35kr
– A round of 9 holes, adult 600kr
– A round of 9 holes, junior 30kr
– Day ticket, adults 100kr
– Day ticket, junior 50kr
– 2 day ticket, adult 170kr
– 2 day ticket, junior 85kr
– 3 day ticket, adult 250kr
– 3 day ticket, junior 125kr
– Ten 18-holes ticket, adult 580kr
– Ten 18-holes ticket, junior 290kr
– Season card adult 1100kr
– Half season card (from 1/7) for adults 650kr
– Season card, junior 550kr
– Half season card (from 1/7) for juniors 300kr
– Day ticket 6-hole course, adult 20kr
– Day ticket 6-hole course, junior 10kr
– Rental disc, adults 30kr
– Rental disc, junior 20kr
Junior means those who were born in 1999 or later.
Kids under 10 years old play for free with guardians.
SIsi Cafe seves café, drinks and food.
25/9- Closing YELLOW